Monday, July 05, 2010

O yey GENTING!

1st day

Sampai je genting, MAKKK!!!! ramai gile orang! I rasa genting ni every weekend je mesti penuh orang.. GILERR ah! Next time need to arrive here very early in the morning! VERY VERY EARLYYYY.....

We checked in around 12pm @ First World Hotel. 3stars Hotel, so what to expect kan.. hehe..

Makan KFC dulu sebelum pergi Funfair! hehehe

OH! my room is so small and cozy :P

But I love it anyway! Thanks daddy! :)

Ayah tak berani nak cuba yang ini, so just take picture aje lah :P

Oh Oh my turn my turn!!!

Yeayyyy my first ride of the day!!! Flying Jumbo!

My 2nd ride, ASTRO Fighter!...Ayah, fasten my seatbelt pls!

Whhheeeeee, I'm flying!!

Now it's pony timeee.... hehe... Double Deck Carousel


Let's go inside Beryl's Chocolate Wonderland!

UUuuuuu.....I like chocolate!

Look ibu, the chocolate is falling down.. :D

With Ayah in chocolate land

Later we go into the dinasourland ye ayahh

But before we go to dinosaurland, here comes the ferris wheel!(matahari)

Sambil2 beratur nak naik ferris wheel, makan aiskrim dulu lah!

Now I'm top of the ferris wheel! Sejuk giles!

Main benda pusing2 ni dulu!

NOW we're about to enter the dinosaur land!!

I'm so scared! hehehe

Jambatan gantung


Rest la jap, snap snap dulu

Budak ni takleh nak rest, lari sana sini!

Ada kenangan ketika menaiki monorail ini, beratur panjang giles!!

Ololololo... comei tak I? heeee


Peaceeeeeeeeeeee

This antique car is rawks!

See... I can drive this car... :D

I really love this antique car!

Ok dah dah... i need my beauty sleep now!... i still have one more day tomorrow!!



End of Day 1

No comments: